PACCAR Australia has announced the finalists for the 2022 Kenworth and DAF Technician of the Year award.
This 2022 program was developed to acknowledge and reward technicians in the PACCAR dealer network for their technical skills, product knowledge and professionalism. This year’s program also includes invitations to the company’s ‘Rising Stars’ who are its top performing apprentices.
The finalists for Kenworth are:
- Lachlan Tate, Brown and Hurley Kenworth DAF Darra (apprentice)
- Michael Jones, TCTC Kenworth DAF Wodonga
- Jason Cooper, Brown and Hurley Kenworth DAF Coffs Harbour
- Mark O’Dwyer, Kenworth DAF Hallam
- Jackson Langdon, TCTC Kenworth DAF Wodonga
The DAF finalists are:
- Nathan Hadlow, Brown and Hurley Kenworth DAF Caboolture (apprentice)
- Rudy Linders, Brown and Hurley Kenworth DAF Caboolture
- Johnathon Bedding, Inland Kenworth DAF Wagga Wagga
- Christopher Rule, Kenworth DAF Melbourne
- Steven Morgan, Brown and Hurley Kenworth DAF Yatala
These finalists will compete at the finals in Melbourne during April. A series of practical and written tests will be conducted to see who is crowned the Kenworth and DAF Technician of the Year.
Over $30,000 in cash and prizes is available to the finalists.