The freight branch at Transport for NSW has just released the below flood warnings for operators.
Lachlan Valley Way closed between Forbes and Gooloogong – Lachlan Valley Way closed between Mid-Western Highway and Henry Lawson Way.
Diversions for travel between Cowra and Forbes.
- Northbound: Mid-Western Hwy, then Henry Lawson Way.
- Southbound: Henry Lawson Way, Mid-Western Hwy.
Henry Lawson Way is being monitored and may close if floodwaters continue to rise.
- The Escort Way is closed in both directions between Forbes and Eugowra.
- Oxley Highway is closed to light vehicles in both directions between Warren and Collie (west of Gilgandra) due to flooding.
- Castlereagh Highway is also closed to light vehicles about 15 kilometres south of Walgett.
- The Kamilaroi Highway is closed between Bourke and Walgett.
- The Silver City Highway is closed between Tibooburra and the Queensland border.
- Yarramundi Bridge remains closed.
- Windsor Road is closed between Macquarie Street and Pitt Town Road at McGraths Hill.
- Wisemans Ferry Road is closed between O’Briens Road and Halcrows Road at Cattai.
- Cattai Road is also closed between Pitt Town Dural Road and Wisemans Ferry Road at Cattai
For the latest traffic information, visit www.livetraffic.com, download the Live Traffic NSW app or call 132 701.