Grays are offering a golden opportunity for transport industry players through a No Reserve Major Event Auction that starts today, October 6.
Grays are proud to present a large range of high-quality transport assets on behalf of K&S Transport at no reserve, that’s right everything will be starting from $9.
The K&S No Reserve online auction boasts a remarkable array of assets, from prime movers and crane trucks to trailers, vehicles, forklifts, and much more. Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect to find:
- Prime Movers: Choose from a selection of Scania, Iveco, Western Star, MAN, Isuzu, Mack, and Freightliner prime movers spanning various models and years.
- Crane Trucks: Heavy rated cranes mounted on prime movers or tray trucks.
- Trailers: With a range of Freighter and Maxitrans tautliner trailers, flat-top trailers, drop deck skel trailers, and specialised units like recovery and Isoloader trailers.
- Vehicles: The online auction includes Mitsubishi Triton Utes and Nissan Navara Dual Cab Utes, offering a diverse range of choices.
- Forklifts: A selection of forklifts available, ranging from 2.5 tons to 16 tons.
“K&S Transport are a respected name in the industry and are regularly purchasing new assets for their fleet, which then makes the current assets for sale surplus to requirement. This creates a very unique opportunity to own top-tier assets that can elevate and grow your business,” said Grays.
The No Reserve online auction is scheduled to run from October 6th to October 12th and is located all over Australia. To explore the full range of assets and start bidding, click here.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – mark your calendar, visit the website, and get ready to drive your business to new heights.
For all inquiries or assistance regarding this auction, please contact Matthew Fraser at 0488 064 350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.