Our Toll Mining Business unit currently have numerous vacancies and are currently recruiting for permanent MC Drivers or HC Drivers willing to upgrade to their MC Licence. Average OTE is $150K per annum. These local positions are available at the following sites – Kurri Kurri, Tomago or Liddell.
- $150K average OTE
- Variety of rosters
- Permanent position with an industry leader
- Roster pattern that promotes work / life balance
- Above award payrates + 15% superannuation
- Well maintained equipment with workshop onsite
- Support for DG Licensing and UHL provided
- All training provided with site Driver Trainer based onsite
- 5 weeks A/L (for Shift workers only)
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of HC license but MC preferred
- Roadranger Gearbox Experience- essential
- Current Dangerous Goods Licence – preferred but not essential
- Unsupervised Handling Licence (UHL) or be willing to obtain
- Basic Fatigue Management- desirable
- A dedication to safety proven through your clean driving record
- A reliable and professional work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to accurately complete paperwork and liaise with stakeholders
Working at Toll
At Toll, we’re proud to be a leading integrated logistics provider in the Asia Pacific region. And we know our success is due to the quality and skill of our talented people – quite simply, our people are our most valuable asset. We work hard to create a workplace that supports our people’s careers and that is a safe, respectful and inclusive place to work.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples, and those of all ages, genders, and abilities. Women are actively encouraged to apply.
All applicants must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and/or drug & alcohol testing as required.
If you’re interested in this role, please call Lindsee, Amy or Peta at Toll People on 02 4037 1500 or email email@example.com.