- Industry leading rates of pay and superannuation of 15%
- Rosters that provide work/life balance
- If you want to learn fuel, we’re willing to train the right people
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Great hourly rates and allowances
- Career advancement and training opportunities
- Safety Obsessed Culture
- Modern fleet with replacement programs.
- Varying rosters to provide a work/life balance
- 5 Weeks A/L
Skills & Experience:
- Current MC/HC driver’s license
- Current Dangerous Goods (DG) license preferred.
- Experience in bulk fuel is preferred, but all training will be provided
- Basic Fatigue Management accreditation preferred
- Experienced MC and HC Drivers
Working at Toll
At Toll Fuels we are proud to be a leading logistics provider of bulk liquid, you name it we do it from Metro service stations, Jet and Avgas to Mine site distribution with local and linehaul options.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples, and those of all ages, genders, and abilities. Women are actively encouraged to apply.
All applicants must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and/or drug & alcohol testing as required.