Followmont Transport has recognised the outstanding achievement of numerous drivers and other staff members through its 2023 awards.
Named Followmont Linehaul Driver of the Year was Rob Hine, who was commended for his professionalism, stellar safety record and commitment to excellence
“Rob’s dedication to producing outstanding fuel economy and maintaining the pristine appearance of his truck reflects his unwavering pride in his craft,” Followmont said.
“He has a willingness to tackle any task with a positive attitude and is a highly respected member of our crew. Rob’s hard work, dedication, and exemplary conduct make him a driving force within our team.”
Followmont’s 2023 PUD Driver of the Year went to Robbie Harris, who Followmont said, “not only takes immense pride in the trucks he handles daily but also makes operational compliance a top priority during every shift.
“Safety and proficiency are second nature to him, and it reflects in the outstanding job he does. The relationships he has built with both customers and teammates, showcase that he’s not just a driver but a true brand ambassador for Followmont.”
The company’s Young Achiever of the Year award, which is open to staff under 25 who have demonstrated exceptional personal and professional growth with Followmont, went to Ashleigh Boucher, a business partner from the people and safety team.
The company also presented awards to staff from each region:
- Southern Queensland Employee of the Region went to customer service officer, Mara-Fae Wachmer, from the North Coast Depot;
- Central Queensland Employee of the Region went to Rockhampon operator Timothy (John) Kleinschmidt;
- North Queensland Employee of the Region went to Damien Robinson, MR driver from the Cairns Depot;
- Brisbane Employee of the Region went to Followmont direct manager, Glen Williamson; and
- NSW Employee of the Region was presented to Newcastle office manager, Britta Chandler.