Queensland Rail is calling for feedback from truck drivers as part of their ongoing efforts to combat bridge strikes and support safety on their network.
All truck drivers who complete the quick ten-minute survey will go into the draw to win 1 of 5 $100 gift cards.
To complete the survey click here. It’s open until midnight on Friday, October 30.
- Muriel Avenue, Rocklea (9 collisions)
- Visentin Road, Morayfield (9 collisions)
- Logan Road, Buranda (7 collisions)
- Oxley Road, Corinda (7 collisions)
- Dunlop Terrace, Corinda (5 collisions)
Queensland Rail is hoping the Size Matters campaign helps to raise awareness and prevent future collisions, which not only cause damage to the bridges and vehicles, but can also cause injuries and lengthy road delays too.
Currently in Queensland, fines of up to $10,676 can apply for damaging infrastructure and ignoring low clearance signage.