Heavy Haulage Driver required: We are currently seeking an experienced Heavy Haulage Platform Operator to deliver over-dimensional and over-mass machinery and equipment to customer specified destinations with a safe and reliable approach.
Duties and skills
- MC drivers’ licence
- Demonstrated experience in Heavy Haulage & Specialised Transport
- Transporting machinery and equipment to and from destinations across Australia
- Be highly experienced in transporting OSOM machinery & equipment
- Have a detailed understanding of the heavy vehicle networks – including remote locations
- Experience in operating a range of low loaders and platform trailers up to and including 10-row
- Loading & unloading of various over-dimensional and over-mass machinery & equipment
- Knowledge of the NTC load restraint guidelines to safely restrain OSOM items
- Be responsible and accountable for your load, your vehicle and your work environment
- Report all incidents, accidents and near misses
Successful applicants must have a strong work ethic, and be required to pass a TruckSafe Medical, including Drug & Alcohol testing.
For further information, please contact Damien Pollock on 0428 444 466. Applications can be submitted to email@example.com.
Russell Transport is a privately owned business and market leader specialising in specialised heavy haulage and contract logistics. Based in South East QLD, we operate a diverse fleet and offer end to end project logistics.