Road Trains of Australia (RTA) Pty Ltd is the largest privately owned livestock transporter in Australia and services the top half of Australia with its fleet of Kenworth, Western Star and Mack Titan Trucks hauling along most regional and remote roads.
The company’s long-haul work ranges from delivery of cattle to port for live export to fuel cartage.
RTA is seeking expressions of interest for casual & fulltime experienced livestock transport drivers for its 2021 season in WA, NT & QLD.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Completing daily pre-start checks.
• Driving to a safe and professional standard.
• Handling and managing sheep and cattle safely.
• Completing paperwork including logbooks and trip sheets satisfactorily. • Complying with all company policies & procedures.
• Complying with the Chain of Responsibility.
Applicants must be able to provide:
- A valid MC driver’s licence.
- Willingness to undertake and clear full Medical & drug & alcohol fitness assessment.
- Provide Rights to work in Australia.
- Willingness to undertake and clear Commercial Vehicle Drivers Fatigue Online.
- Assessment & Commercial Driver Fitness Assessment.
For more information and to express your interest for the 2021 season please send your application to email@example.com. Your application must include a detailed cover letter outlining your motivations for this position, what state/s you would be interested in (WA, NT, QLD) and an updated resume.
RTA encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.