Fulton Hogan Transport currently has a vacancy for a tanker owner driver to join our transport team based out of Dry Creek in South Australia.
Reporting to the WA/SA Transport Manager, your primary duty will be the transportation of bitumen products to our plants and customers.
You will be responsible for:
• Adhering to all Safety procedures to operate the Tanker
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively to deadlines
• Accurate completion of all trip paperwork
• Work in accordance with all Fatigue Laws
• Ability to work as part of a small team
• Delivering hot bitumen to required sites and ensuring all safety regulations are adhered to during transportation
What we need from you?
• Dangerous Goods License
• MC Driver License
• Experience in the Asphalt industry an advantage
• Willingness to travel and work away when required
• White Prime Mover (Late Model) capable of towing a B-Double or Double Road Train
• Continuous work
• Fulton Hogan Transport will provide training and all specialised PPE.
• Remuneration is paid twice monthly.
• If you are willing to work the opportunity is there to develop a very profitable and sustainable business for yourself.
• Fixed term cartage contract
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We’re committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our ‘Good Work’ culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life’s priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our good work culture, then we would like to hear from you.
In the first instance please contact WA/SA Transport Manager Peter.Hug@fultonhogan.com.au.