After Covid disrupted awards night celebrations in recent years, the 2022 Australian Freight Industry Awards (AFIA) will return to its usual format – with nominations now being accepted.
Sponsored by TWUSuper and Viva Energy Australia, the 32nd annual AFIA will be held at Crown Palladium Melbourne. On Saturday September 3.
Award categories are:
- Female leadership award – sponsored by Viva Energy Australia
- Investment in people award – sponsored by Logical Staffing Solutions
- Application of technology award – sponsored by Transport Certification Australia
- Young achiever award – sponsored by Daimler Truck & Bus
- Best practice safety award – sponsored by Gallaghers
- Sustainable environment award – sponsored by National Transport Insurance
The AFIA event was last held in 2020, after Covid restrictions forced last year’s event to be cancelled. Awards chairman Mile Lean says it’s fantastic to be able to hold the prestigious event again in person, under the one roof.
For information on the criteria of each award category and to nominate, please click here.